Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Another jewelry blog...

So, I decided to jump on the bandwagon and create a jewelry blog, highlighting the jewelry that I make. Right now I'm making wire wrapped jewelry. Mainly out of sterling silver, but sometimes also out of copper. I generally only use gemstone or other natural beads. Recently, I've discovered a love for artisan made lampwork beads, so don't be surprised to see a lot of my jewelry made with it!

Etsy is my friend. I heart Etsy! Currently, with the exception of some local craft shows, Etsy is the only place that I sell my jewelry. You can find my stuff at www.followtheredbrickrd.etsy.com. Come heart me today!

I am open to trading. If you are an artisan, and you would like some of my jewelry, please, email me and let me know what you have. I love trading!

No comments: